Monday, November 16, 2009

Whoops! Sorry for not updating!

Hello!

Sorry that it's been so long since I've updated! October was a crazy month full of activities, snowstorms, and lots of sickness. I will try to update as much as I can. At our particular school, we have begun to implement a new schedule to our literacy block. That is taking place and will be subject to some tweaks here and there to make it work!

The month of October was busy... the remnants of that month is a pumpkin outside our classroom....rotting.... the pictures of the process will be posted soon!

Currently, my student teacher is flying solo teaching my class as she is about to finish her teaching program at the University of Colorado at Denver Health Sciences. Therefore, I have only been able to peek my head in for brief moments.

Please stay tuned for news about December! My class is embarking on becoming great writers! I am hoping to be able to post the writings here as we do them. It would be a great way to have a record of them and be able to go back and review them.

No comments:

Post a Comment